Fish samosa is a fried dish with a savoury filling, such as minced fish, spiced potatoes, onions, peas, etc. Size and consistency of samosa may vary, but typically it is distinctly triangular or tetrahedral in shape. Fish samosa is served warm with sauce.
Preparation of Brine Solution .
* Ingredients serially numbered from 2 to 4 are required for Brine Solution
* Take 1 litre of potable water; add 25 gm (2.5%) salt and 2 gm (0.2%) citric acid to the water. Mix the solution properly to get brine solution.
Processing of Fish Samosa .
* Cook the dressed fish in 2.5% brine for 10 minutes and drain off the water.
* Remove skin and bones and separate the meat.
* Cook cleaned potato and green peas separately. Smash the cooked potato.
* Finely chop all other filling ingredients.
* Heat the oil and add all ingredients in required amount (onion, green chilly, ginger, curry leaf, celery, capsicum, small onion, garlic).
* Also add required amount of salt and all other masalas (turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder) and mix well.
* Mix cooked fish mince with all the ingredients and again cook before filling.
* Make rectangular shaped wrapper sheets using American flour (300g).
* Fill the ingredients in the wrapper and fold the wrapper sheets in triangular shape.
* Fry the Samosa properly in sufficient quantity of oil.
Preparation of wrapper sheet
* For preparing of wrapper, American flour (300g) was kneaded with salt and an egg for shining. Make required rectangular sheets from it